Hub Not Found in Selection Menu
Is your hub missing from the selection menu when you try to connect in Data Studio? This article will help.
This article will assist with the following problem.
Your Hub (In this example, PMA@gmail) is not available in the drop down list.
1. Make sure you are logged into your browser as only the email address you want to use and no other Google accounts. In this example, only email@example.com
should be logged into the browser.
2. Log into your Hub
with that email account. If you are not logged into your Hub with the Google account you want to use, Sign Out and sign back in with the correct email.
3. Confirm that the email login and the Hub selected are those you desire to use.
4. Try to create the data source in Data Studio again. In the example below, I am going to try to connect to Facebook Insights.
5. If you still cannot find the correct hub, follow this link: https://datastudio.google.com/datasources/create
. Search for the data source you are trying to connect to and click on the 3 dots to the right of the connector. Then click Revoke Access.
6. Complete the Revoke access step. Then try to create the data source in Data Studio one more time.
Still having issues?
Send us a ticket and we will get back to you.
Most errors can be solved easily and independently. This article will guide you through some basic troubleshooting steps to get your reports looking great as quickly as possible. Click "See Details" on the Error Description If your report was made ...
Error Connecting to Instagram Media Insights
Instagram requires specific permissions to be enabled in Facebook. This article will show you what you need to know to get your Instagram account connected. This article will assist you with the following error: Causes and Solutions Incompatible ...
Missing Pages in Facebook Insights
Sometimes, Facebook changes app permissions and they need to be refreshed. This can cause frustration when you're trying to connect to Facebook Insights and you see missing pages. This page will help you get back on track. This page will assist you ...
Error: Missing BigQuery Scopes
This article will address the following error: Missing BigQuery Scopes Cause You may receive this error when connecting to a BigQuery account. It is a result of insufficient permissions granted to Power My Analytics. Solution Step 1: Disconnect ...
Error: Missing GA4 Scopes
This article will address the following error: Missing Google Analytics 4 Scopes Cause You may receive this error when connecting to a GA4 account. This is a result of insufficient permissions granted to Power My Analytics. Solution Step 1: ...