Before you can create a report, you need to connect at least one data source. This article will show you how to easily connect sources and explain the Power My Analytics data collection process.
1. Click Sources on the left navigation panel. Then click + New Data Source.
2. Select a connector from the menu. Make sure you have enabled pop-ups in your browser settings.
3. Authenticate the source Account.
What we do for you automatically
- Historic data collection (≤ 1 year): Most of our connectors start backfilling up to a year of data the moment you first connect. This process generally takes less than a minute, but for some data sources it could take up to an hour to backfill initially.
- Daily refreshes: All of our connectors refresh your data each day. We start the refresh at UTC 00:00 and it finishes at approximately UTC 06:00. During these refreshes, the past 7 days of data will also be updated to reflect any changes that have occurred.
- Historic data collection (> 1 year): Some connectors support forcing backfills of data for up to 2 years or more.
- Troubleshooting: Re-backfilling connection data is often the simplest and easiest way to solve missing or incorrect data issues.