Community Connector Error: The data source API took longer than the 60 second Google Sheets or Looker Studio timeout.
This article will address the following error:
"The Google Sheets or Looker Studio timeout was reached before the data source API responded. Reducing the date range may help avoid timeouts. For higher limits, contact us about enterprise solutions."
The API for Looker Studio and Google Sheets times out after 60 seconds. This error occurs if the connector's API takes longer than 60 seconds to respond. This is a limitation of Google's API.
- BigQuery and Power My Analytics' hosted MySQL do not have this limitation. You can avoid this timeout error by upgrading to an Enterprise plan and using BigQuery or MySQL.
- You can also try shortening the date range of your report. This can reduce the amount of data being requested and the time needed for the connector's API to respond.
Learn More about Enterprise Solutions
- Enterprise Plan Guide
- How to Export to BigQuery
- Power My Analytics' Data Warehouse Solution
- How to Use the SQL Connector
Still having issues?
Send us a ticket and we will get back to you.